Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All manuscripts are considered for publication in Journal of Islamic Studies with the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently being submitted for consideration in any other journals.
- All manuscripts are assessed by specialists in their relevant fields (Peer-reviewed), and must be approved by the editorial board before being accepted for publication.
One-sided A4 paper size with 1-inch margin of all sides. The contents of article must form a column. All academic articles must bear the following;
1) The title of the article should be in 18-point thick font,
2) The abstract should be in 14-point font,
3) The subtopic (subhead) should be in 16-point thick font,
4) The content should be in 16-point font,
5) The bibliography/references should be in 14-point font,
6) The name or names of author,
7) The highest degree and professional title (if my) of each author,
8) The name of the institution or organization of the author,
9) The length of manuscripts is from 9 to 15 pages.
All articles Published in The Journal of Islamic Studies are author’s opinions, and not the responsibility of the College of Islamic Studies nor the editorial board. However any citation should be referred to the journal.