Main Article Content
This research aimed to 1) to study the driving process development of ethical behavior through strategic approaches five precepts observing village project, 2) to monitor and evaluate the application strategic approaches five precepts observing village project to concrete, driving the development of ethical behavior of people. The research is divided into 2 phases, phase 1 uses qualitative research, collect in-depth interviews with key informants of 19 person, phase 2 uses group discussion, with 14 experts person, analysis the data using content context analysis techniques. The research results were found as phase 1 follows;
- the driving process is 1) the structure of the policy 2) the stakeholders 3) the response within the village 4) the strategy that is an important variable.
- strategic guidelines include 1) abbot's leadership 2) continuity of activities
3) participation in all sectors 4) art of persuasion 5) community expectations.
- The results of the analysis are 1) strengths 2) weaknesses 3) opportunities
4) obstacles, threats, threats, limitations.
The research results were found as phase 2 follows;
- monitoring and evaluation there is a positive moral behavior after participating in the project, namely 1) five dharma 2) four sublime states of mind 3) natthakondhamma.
- the following attitude: 1) being a center of operations 2) driving results 3) indicators of happiness of people who maintain the five precepts.
- strategies and trends for propelling the five precepts of five precepts observing village project, namely 1) current conditions 2) factors that cause failure 3) factors that make success 4) obstacles 5) strategies and trends to drive the five precepts of five precepts observing village project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Views and opinions expressed in the articles published by The Journal of MCU Peace Studies, are of responsibility by such authors but not the editors and do not necessarily reflect those of the editors.
Mongkolkeha, S. (2018). Achievement of the 5 Precepts Village Project in the case of Muang District, Loei Province. Master of Arts Thesis. Graduate School: Rangsit University.
Phrakhruwinaithorn Anek Tejavaro (Yai-in), et al. (2017). The Management of the Five Precepts Observing Village Project for Build Up Co-existence the Culture of Living Together of Community Prototype in Lower Northern Region. Journal Social Science, (MCU). 6(2), 601.
Rangchaikunwibunsri, Y. (1999). Project Evaluation: Concepts and Practices. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Publishing House.
Somporn Sinsuwan. (2007). HR and Organization Development to High Performance Organization. Documents for Academic Seminars and Lectures, 15-16 November 2007. Bangkok: Personnel Management Association of Thailand.
Wongsanutroj, P. (2009). The Process of Creating and Developing a Social Sales Network: a Case Study of Nong Khao Village, Thamuang District, Kanchanaburi Province. Master of Science Program. Graduate School: Mahidol University.