Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. A research article, a review article or a book review article in the field of language and language education, cultural studies, or social sciences that has not been published elsewhere and that has not been concurrently submitted for consideration to be published in any other journals.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format or downloads the template file at link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gYBiQUR5nVKVR39byxQ4ilOYpETUiFxY
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Double Blind Review have been followed.
- 2. Manuscripts originally written in English OR manuscripts in Thai must be translated into English if recommended by reviewers for publication; otherwise, we reserve the right neither to issue an acceptance letter nor to publish the manuscript.
- 3. Accompanied by copyright permission for any material reproduced from other sources which is not covered by ‘fair use’.
- 4. Typed in Microsoft Word format using Times New Roman 12 point with 1.15 line spacing and a length of a manuscript in research article 5,000-7,000 words, review article 4,000 words and book review article 1,500 words all including references. In Thai article must be typed in TH SarabunPSK 15 point.
- 5. Use the reference style of APA 7th edition.
The authors retain the copyright to their article but the Journal of Liberal Arts, Prince of Songkla University reserves the exclusive rights to first publication.