Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. A research article, a review article, and a book review article in the field of language and language education, cultural studies, and social sciences that have not been published elsewhere and that has not been concurrently submitted for consideration to be published in any other journals.
- The manuscripts submission file can open in Microsoft Word. Author(s) can access a template file and The submission form to download, Please scroll down.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in about the website Journal.
The editorial team will ensure the author's anonymity at the initial stage of the double-blind peer review process.
In case of submission for further revisions, the author is responsible for anonymising their own manuscript(e.g. affiliations, funding sources, etc.).
2. About Manuscripts Publication.
Manuscripts originally written in English and in Thai must pass a pre-screening process by the editor-in-chief before the manuscript enters to the peer-review process.
2.1 Manuscripts in English
2.1.1 In a pre-screening process, manuscripts originally written in English, the author (s) must attach the file “Certificate of Language Editing,” by a professional language editor when the editor-in-chief request.
2.1.2 After a review process, the author (s) must attach the file “Certificate of Language Editing,” signed by a professional language editor, when returning the revised manuscript for further review for publication by our editorial board.
2.2 Manuscripts in Thai
2.2.1 Manuscripts in Thai must be translated into English if recommended by reviewers and the editorial board for publication only; otherwise, we reserve the right neither to issue an acceptance letter nor to publish the manuscript.
2.2.2 The Process of language translating manuscripts from Thai to English is the responsibility of the author. The author(s) must attach the file “Certificate of Language Translating” for further review for publication by our editorial board.
- 3. Accompanied by copyright permission for any material reproduced from other sources which is not covered by ‘fair use’.
- 4. Typed in Microsoft Word format using Times New Roman 12 point with 1.15 line spacing and a length of a manuscript in research article 5,000-7,000 words, review article 4,000 words and book review article 1,500 words all including references. In Thai article must be typed in TH SarabunPSK 15 point.
- 5. Use the reference style of APA 7th edition. (A reference in the Thai manuscript must be in English)
The authors retain the copyright to their article but the Journal of Liberal Arts, Prince of Songkla University reserves the exclusive rights to first publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.