Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Songkhla Rajabhat University recognizes the standards for publishing articles as follows:
Duties of Authors
1. Authors must certify that the manuscripts submitted to Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Songkhla Rajabhat University have never been published or are not in the process of publication of other journals.
2. Authors must not copy the works of other authors as their own. Providing that such works are being used in the authors’ work, they must write a reference both in and at the end of manuscripts.
3. Authors must report the research work honestly without any fabrication, falsification, or data manipulation.
4. Authors can cancel a publication of manuscripts within 10 days from the date of article submission. Providing that the time limit is exceeded, the consideration will depend on reviewers.
5. Authors must write manuscripts according to the format set by the journal.
6. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Songkhla Rajabhat University is not involved with the content and opinions presented in manuscripts which are the copyright of their authors only.
Duties of Editors
1. Editors must check manuscripts for any plagiarism of other works.
2. Editors must check manuscripts according to the format set by the journal.
3. Editors must allow authors to issue an appeal providing that authors hold different opinions from reviewers.
4. Editors must strictly adhere to the journal’s procedures.
5. Editors must not obstruct, reverse, or interfere with the information exchanged between reviewers and authors.
Duties of Reviewers
1. Reviewers must realize that they are experts with a full comprehension of the reviewed manuscripts.
2. Reviewers must evaluate manuscripts based on the quality of the manuscripts in accordance with academic principles and rationale.
3. Reviewers must report to editors instantly with clear evidence in case any part of the reviewed manuscripts is similar to or overlaps other works.