Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts must conform to the stylistic guidelines prescribed by Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Manuscripts must follow the references and citations guideline provided by Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The length of a manuscript including references should not exceed 25 pages in A5 format
- Please adhere to the journal requirements and submission guidelines.
The content and opinions contained in this article are the copyright of their authors only. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Songkhla Rajabhat University doesn’t need to agree and the editorial board doesn’t reserve the right for anyone to copy the articles, but the correct citation must be academically referred to.