PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY OF RICEBERRY PRODUCT IN YASOTHON PROVINCE

Main Article Content

Wijittra Srisorn
Sunthan Chayanon
Tikhamporn Punluekdej
Ong-orn Snguanyat

Abstract

Objectives of this research were: 1. To study factors influencing the promotion of rice berry product, analyze the promotion strategy, study the guidelines for the development and to build-up promotional strategy for riceberry product in Yasothon Province. The mixed-methods research was used in the study. For the quantitative research method, the questionnaires were distributed among the sample size of 400 people, while 27 riceberry entrepreneurs in Yasothon Province were interviewed to obtain data under the qualitative research method. The SWOT Analysis was utilized together with the TOWS Matrix.


The results revealed that the coefficient of determination (R Squared) is 0.19 in which it meant  that the promotional strategy of riceberry product by the consumers in Yasothon Province was predictable from the three independent variables that were competitive, supporting and marketing mix factors at the level of 19 percent. The rest of 81 percent was explained by other factors. The hypothesis testing showed that the competitive, supportive and marketing mix factors had an influence on the promotion of riceberry product in Yasothon Province at the statistical significant value of 0.05. From the interview, it was found that the marketing mix composing of product, price, place and promotion had an influence on the promotion of riceberry product. From the SWOT Analysis, the two appropriate strategic promotional alternatives for riceberry product in Yasothon Province were: 1) the segmenting, targeting, and positioning (STP), and 2) the integrated marketing communication (IMC) in which it consisted of: 1) advertising, 2) personal selling, 3) sales promotion, 4) publicity and public relations, and 5) direct marketing.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Article Details

Section
Research Articles

References

จอมภัค คลังระหัด และคณะ. (2560). ผลิตภัณฑ์เกษตรอินทรีย์ข้าวไรซ์เบอรี่และช่องทางการจัดจำหน่ายกรณีศึกษาเกษตรเพื่อสุขภาพ อำเภอเมืองจังหวดัราชบุรี. กรุงเทพฯ: สำนักพิมพ์มหาวิทยาลัยศิลปากร.

ชุติมา บุญยประภัวร. (2559). ข้าวไรซ์เบอร์รี่ ยกระดับสินค้าเกษตรอินทรีย์. สืบค้นเมื่อ 9 กรกฎาคม 2562, จาก https://www.thairath.co.th/content/590442.

พัชรินทร์ สุภาพันธ์และคณะ. (2560). กลยุทธ์ทางการตลาดที่เหมาะสมสำหรับช่องทางการจัดจำหน่ายสินค้าเกษตรในจังหวัดเชียงใหม่. วารสารปาริชาต มหาวิทยาลัยทักษิณ, ฉบับพิเศษ 2560, 35-44.

รัชนี คงคาฉุยฉาย. (2556). ข้าวไรซ์เบอร์รี่. วารสารอู่ข้าว, 1(12), 16.

วัลย์ลิกา พลเสนและคณะ. (2560). ปัจจัยที่มีผลต่อการยอมรับนวัตกรรมการผลิตข้าวไรซ์เบอรี่ของเกษตรกรผู้ปลูกข้าวในจังหวัดสุพรรณบุรี. วารสารเกษตรพระจอมเกล้า, 35(1), 11-24.

วัสสนัย วรรธนัจฉริยาและคณะ. (2554). การเพิ่มศักยภาพทางการตลาดและการขยายตลาดของข้าวเฉดสี. เชียงใหม่: มหาวิทยาลัยเชียงใหม่.

ศิริพักตร์ ฐานิสโร. (2552). การศึกษาปัญหาและการกำหนดกลยุทธ์ธุรกิจและกลยุทธ์การตลาดเพื่อเพิ่มผลประกอบการในธุรกิจข้าวบรรจุถุง กรณีศึกษาข้าวบรรจุถุงมาบุญครอง ของบริษัทปทุมไรซมิล แอนด์ แกรนารี จำกัด (มหาชน) (การศึกษาค้นคว้าด้วยตนเอง หลักสูตรบริหารธุรกิจมหาบัณฑิต สาขาวิชาการตลาด). กรุงเทพฯ: มหาวิทยาลัยหอการค้าไทย.

ศิริวรรณ เสรีรัตน์. (2546). การบริหารการตลาดยุคใหม่. กรุงเทพฯ: ธรรมสาร.

สุชาติ ประสิทธิ์รัฐสินธุ์. (2546). ระเบียบวิธีการวิจัยทางสังคมศาสตร์. กรุงเทพฯ: สำนักพิมพ์เฟื่องฟ้าพริ้นติ้ง จำกัด

เสรี วงษ์มณฑา. (2540). ครบเครื่องเรื่องการสื่อสารการตลาด. กรุงเทพฯ: บริษัท วิสิทธ์พัฒนา จำกัด.

อภิชาต วรรณจิตร. (2556). ข้าวไรซ์เบอร์รี่. วารสารอู่ข้าว, 1(12), 12.

อภิสรา เพชรอยู่ และณักษ์ กุลิสร์. (2559). ความรู้ความเข้าใจ แรงจูงใจ และทัศนคติด้านส่วนประสมทางการตลาดที่มีผลต่อพฤติกรรมการบริโภคข้าวไรซ์เบอร์รี่ของผู้บริโภคในเขตกรุงเทพมหานคร. วารสารบริหารธุรกิจศรีนครินทรวิโรฒ, 7 (1), 85-104.

อุไรวรรณ วัฒนกุลและคณะ. (2561). คุณภาพทางเคมี-กายภาพ และสารออกฤทธิ์ทางชีวภาพในผลิตภัณฑ์ ข้าวกล้องงอกหุงสุกเร็วจากข้าวกล้องงอกผสม 3 สายพันธุ์ (รายงานการวิจัย). สงขลา: มหาวิทยาลัยเทคโนโลยีราชมงคลศรีวิชัย.

Kotler, P. & G. Armstrong. (2001). Principles of Marketing (9th Ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall Incorporate.

Salunke, V. & Zaware, N. (2018). Product Positioning Concept: Case study of CMM market in Pune. Chronicle of The Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies and Research. 7, (09-10), 41-46.

Srisorn, W. et. Al. (2020). Promotion Strategies Impacting on Firm Product Performance in Yasothorn Province. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, 14(3), 319-334.

Varghese, A. & Jerin, J. (2019). An Empirical study on Direct Marketing as The Most Effective form of Marketing in the Digitalized Marketing Environment. International Journal of Research Science & Management, 6 (1), 18-24.