Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Research article preparation form (Text format, text size, table, picture, reference list, and placement) are as specified by the JMMS throughout the article.
- All information, images, and others in the author's article is the responsibility of the author. If there are piracy problems or plagiarism, therefore it is not the Journal of Modern Management Science responsibility
The article must be considered and accepted for publication by the editorial board of the Faculty of Management Science, Lampang Rajabhat University. The articles have been reviewed by a peer (peer review) and the author must update according to the suggestion if available before publication. Articles that are not considered the editorial team will inform the results of the consideration but will not send the original to the author.
JMMS is the Faculty of Management Science journal, Lampang Rajabhat University. Jmms published both print and online editions. We allow the use of articles for academic use under the scope of copyright law.