Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission could be an invited article, an academic article, a research article, or a book review article on business administration which is in the field of Economics, Accounting, Law Education Communication Arts, Linguistics political science and public administration, or others related to the humanities and social sciences.
- The submission should or must be an up-to-date issue and can be a benefit for academics and implications. The number of article pages is 12 – 15 pages of A4 paper (excluding references).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text TH Sarabun New with single-spaced; uses a 16-point; employs bolds; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The article must be formatted and checked for accuracy as required by the journal before submitting it to the ThaiJO system. The journal reserves the right to cancel your article without notification.
- The registration fee is 3,500 baht per article and must be paid before submitting the article. The journal will not refund the registration fee in any case.
- The article must pass a plagiarism check from the CopyCat program of the ThaiJo system and have no more than 15% duplicity.
- The journal limits publishing 1 article for one author on each issue, and no more than 2 articles in case of a co-author on each issue.
- The journal will mainly contact and notify messages through the message box in the ThaiJO system and the e-mail or telephone number that you have filled in the document. Therefore, please check your inbox to see if you have received the journal's messages. In case of not received any message after submitting the article (Sometimes message it may be in Spam/Junk mail) Please contact the E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 086-375-2731
- The authors will receive an acceptance letter from the journal when your article has been reviewed by 3 peer reviewers (Double-Blind). The authors have to revise the article as suggested by the reviewers to meet the requirement of publishing. Then your article will be published in the volume and issue no. as mentioned in the acceptance letter.
- For the convenience of contacting back from the journal, please make sure that your name, surname, affiliation, telephone number, and E-mail address are correct before your submission. In case of being unable to contact you over the phone more than 2 times, the journal reserves the right to cancel your article without any notification.