Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The articles should focus on Information Science.
- The article must not have been previously published.
- The article can be written in Thai or in English. If written in English, it should be proof-read by a native speaker before being submitted.
- The article should be clearly titled, and enclosed with information on the author’s name and surname, workplace, and contact address in Thai and English.
- The article should be no more than 18 pages long, doubled-spaced, in 16-point font, TH Sarabun New; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Articles must have an abstract in Thai and English of approximately 250 words in length and has the format as specified by the journal.
- The article should adhere to the citation and reference outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article context for the research article should comprise of the following components respectively: Introduction, Purpose, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgment (if any)...
- All papers are peer-reviewed by three experts in the field relevant to the subject of submitted papers via the double-blinded review system.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.