Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- A set of manuscript may not be longer than 30 pages, using A5 paper size
- The article must be written in Microsoft Word using a defined font of TH SarabunPSK.
- Articles must provide an abstract with 200 words or less, and be written in both Thai and English. It must include the title of the article, name, and surname of the author. Five key words are the maximum.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, and PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The author accepts the consideration of the article and is pleased to be evaluated by reviewer. (Peer review), including the agreement to update/edit the article according to the recommendations of the reviewers and as the editorial team deems appropriate.
- This article is the work of author and the co-authors (if any) according to the name specified in the article. And all authors agree to publish this article in the journal. Include the name of the author and everyone's email address at the post submission metadata in the system.
- The author specifies the contact address and contact phone number in the text box to the editor,
- Have the author submit the original article. The format of the article must follow the guidelines for preparing the original article and submitting the article specified by the journal only. (In case the article does not conform to the journal format The editorial department may not consider)
Statements and opinions expressed in articles herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of the editors or publisher.
Article, information, text, image, etc. which are published in Journal of International Studies, belong to Journal of International Studies. If anybody or any organization would like to use part or whole of them, they must receive written permission from Journal of International Studies before usage.