Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Original Text Typing
1. Articles’ or other references’ length is 15-20 A 4 pages, typed with Font TH SarabunPSK size 16. The paper arrangement should use the Thai Distributed style. Margins at the top, bottom, left and right are 2.54 centimetres wide.
2. The page number is placed at the top right of each page from the beginning to the end.
3. Both Thai and English titles are required to be written in the middle of the page in 18 Point (Bold). The Thai title comes first, followed by the English title on the next line.
4. The writers’ names in both Thai and English are in 14 Point type, and placed two lines under (อ่านคำอธิบายแล้ว น่าจะหมายถึง ใต้ ชื่อบทความ) the articles’ titles, to the right. The designations, affiliations, and addresses, are provided as footnotes.
5. 14 Point (Bold) is used for the titles and the numbers of the tables, and typed on the tables and to the right of the tables. The sources (if any) of the tables are provided under the tables.
6. Bold Font 14 Point is used for the titles and the numbers of both the figures and the charts, and typed under them. Both the figures and the charts are arranged in the middle of the pages. Beneath each figure and chart, sources are identified and arranged in the middle of the pages.
Components of the Articles
Topics and contents must clearly indicate the points required to be presented. The content should be sequenced appropriately so that readers are able to comprehend it effectively. The theory used to analyse and complete the presentation of the content must be provided. Following are the components required:
1. Article Title
2. Abstract: Both Thai and English abstracts are required to summarise the content at the maximum length of one-page.
3. Keywords: Five significant words from the article must be presented as a footnote to facilitate further searches.
4. Introduction: The introductory section both introduces and presents the content, allowing readers to know the primary content. The scope of article must also be mentioned.
5. Body of Text: This is the main part of the article, with the content divided sequentially. The sequences must be arranged in accordance with the content presentation.
6. Conclusion: This part presents a clear and concise summary of all the content. The advantages or disadvantages of the result must also be mentioned.
7. References: The APA 6th edition (American Psychological Association Citation Style) is followed.
Research Articles: The research results should be presented systematically in accordance with the following instructions:
1. Article Title
2. Abstract: Both Thai and English abstracts are required to summarise the content, at the maximum length of one-page.
3. Keywords: Five significant words from the article must be presented under the abstract to facilitate further study.
4. Introduction: The introduction should explain the background of the problems and the rationale guiding the conduct of the research. Supporting or argumentative information, the approach, and related theory should also be mentioned.
5. Research Objectives: The objectives and goals of the research should be outlined and explained.
6. Research Methodology: The methods of conducting research should be demonstrated clearly and thoroughly.
7. Results: The research findings should be presented in accordance with the steps taken in conducting the research, accompanied by no more than five tables or figures of illustration, along with the clear interpretation and analysis of results.
8. Discussion: Comparison and interpretation of research results must be related to theory, approach, and related research. The findings gained must be connected and be consistent with the research problems.
9. Conclusion: Research findings are concluded and suggestions for further use are being offered.
10. References: The APA 6th edition(American Psychological Association) is used in reference citation.
Reference Citation in Text
The Journal of Humanities uses the APA 6th edition (American Psychological Association) Citation Style. Names and surnames of the writers must be appended with the year published and the page number of the citation.
Citing Reference before text, for example, Samorn SukJai (2527, p. 88)
Citing Reference after text, for example, (Reynolds, 1999, p. 89)
The Journal of Humanities uses the APA 6th edition (American Psychological Association)