Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The journal’s editorial board will consider 3 peer reviewers’ reports and make the final decision to accept or reject the manuscript for publication.
- The text of the article is single-spaced. The article uses A4 single-page paper, up to 15 pages. The journal requires TH SarabunPSK font size 16 both Thai and English. By following the instructions for preparing the original article.
- The original article must not contain any details. (Including acknowledgments) that convey the identity of the author. Due to policy, a process for assessing the quality of anonymous articles by both the reviewer and the author. (Double-Blind Review Policy). Such details can be submitted later in the article editing process.
- The article must have the consent of all co-authors. All co-authors are responsible for the content and opinions expressed in the articles. The editorial staff is not responsible for the content of articles published in JRBAC.
- The article review process will incur an article submission fee of 3,500 baht. The fee cannot be refunded. In the event of a request to cancel the submission or publication of an article by the author after the fee has been paid.