Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Length of the manuscript should not exceed 8,000 words excluding references (about 25 pages). Abstract should not exceed 200 words. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- IRB approval must be declared in the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA): 7th Edition stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author is aware of the new language editing policy which became effective from January 2020.