Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original and has not been published before and is not under consideration of publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript is in accordance with the submission guideline of the journal. (Check at https://qrgo.page.link/MtASM)
- The manuscript must be written by lecturers, researchers, academic officials, and graduate students. SJMS does not accept the manuscripts by undergraduate students.
- The manuscript including references should not be more than 25 pages with A5 paper (if more than 25 pages, the author has to pay for the fee for the added pages. Importantly the manuscript must be 30 pages only.)
- The author acknowledges the publication fee and payment by SJMS’s editorial team. (https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/jms_psu/announcement/view/1801)
- The author understands all conditions specified by the editorial team.
- The manuscript must contain the reference format in accordance with the submission guideline of the journal. (Check at https://qrgo.page.link/GMSo9)
All published articles are JMS’s copyright. JMS allows all published articles to be copied, excerpted or disseminated with academic citation.