Rules and format of manuscript to be submitted to the Journal of Politics and Governance (JOPAG)
1. Must be an academic article, research article, or book reviwes in Thai or English in the field of political science or other related fields.
2. The article’s abstract in English and Thai must not exceed 400 words.
3. Keywords must be between 3 and 5 words.
4. Research and academic articles must not exceed 7,000 words.
5. Use Times New Roman 12 for article items.
6. Research articles should include: Title in Thai and English; Abstract and Keywords in Thai; Abstract and Keywords in English; Introduction; Research Objectives, Research Scope; Methodology; Research Results; Discussion of Research Results; Recommendations; Bibliography; or other topics the author sees suitable.
7. Academic articles should include: Title in Thai, English; Abstract and Keywords in Thai; Abstract and Keywords in English; Introduction; Content; Conclusions; Bibliography; or other topics the author sees suitable.
8. Use APA 6th edition format for references and bibliography.
9. Manuscript submission: the author sends the manuscript with name and surname, academic title, office address, contact address, telephone number, e-mail address, and an electronic copy of the manuscript in accordance with the above-mentioned format, to Thai Journals Online (ThaiJo) system