Ethics for Authors
1. Submitted manuscript must be original and has not been published elsewhere before.
2. Submitted manuscript must not be sent to other journal(s) for publication at the same time.
3. The author(s) must cite all sources used in their manuscript.
4. The author(s) must not submit the work of other and claim as their own work.
Ethics for Reviewers
1. The reviewers must not disclose all or any part of submitted manuscript to a third party.
2. The reviewers must assess the submitted manuscript based on accuracy, rationality, and fairness.
3. The reviewers must evaluate the submitted manuscript in timely fashion.
Ethics for Editors
1. Editors must not disclose authors’ and reviewers’ information to a third party.
2. Editors must assess the quality of submitted manuscript based on accuracy, rationality, and fairness.
3. Editors must not have conflict of interests with authors and reviewers.
4. Editors must assess the quality of submitted manuscript in timely fashion