Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format, and submitted to https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/mekongjournal
- The manuscript must be carefully proofread and edited to reach the standard of academic English.
- The manuscript is no more than 6,300 words in length, including references, 1.5 spaced, in 12-point font, Times New Roman. All figures and tables are placed within the text, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript has an abstract in English of not more than 250 words in length.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.