Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The articles should focus on humanities and social sciences in the Mekong region.
- The article can be written in Thai or in English. If written in English, it should be proof-read by a native speaker before being submitted.
- The article should be clearly titled, and enclosed with information on the author’s name and surname, title, educational background, workplace, position and contact address in Thai and English.
- The article should be no more than 6,300 words including reference, or 15 pages long, doubled-spaced, in 12-point font, Times New Roman, and sent to https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/mekongjournal
- The article must not have been previously published.
- If the article is translated from a foreign language, it should be presented with the author's copyright.
- Articles must have an abstract in English of approximately 250 words in length.
- The article should adhere to the citation and reference outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All papers are peer-reviewed by at least two experts in the field relevant to the subject of submitted papers.
- Hard copies and electronic copies of rejected articles will not be returned to the author.